Saturday, May 5, 2007

d big T-0.......




today...some 30 years back i was brought into this world....thanx to Mak 4 pushing me out of her cosy womb...n thanx 2 abah 4 helping in putting me into Mak in d 1st place..* hehhe go figure*...but utmost...all in all its God's will making it ALL possible....Alhamdulillah i'm still here n much lively n in good health....with so much to b thankful for n blessed with tonnes others....

abg was d 1st to wish me n along wif it a beautiful gift....right after maghrib prayers yesterday..d b'day wish came...."eeehhh...esok aah..." I bluntly said...he smiled ..."calendar islam, tomorrow starts after maghrib ler .."..hehe silly me....d gift came beautifully wrapped n attached with a greeting card...
opening it, pics of my 2 gems stared cutely back...* hmmm..creative jgk abg nie...ntah bebiler ntah dia wat sume nie.." ....d words brought tears to my eyes....As 4 d gift....as if knowingly *baru plan nak ushar2 new printed clutch*...it came to me all wrapped up....nice...limited edition lagi ..hehehe...best giler!!..thanx abg..4 taking all d trouble n 4 remembering...loved d gifts so much......but stilll d best gift ever from abg r my 2 precious gems...ariff n aufa...ummie rase nothing can top those two.....ever...hehehe...unless...an arifah...that'll will b nice...*ahaks!!!*...(tunggu wei...nanti2 ler tue)...hehehe...

Mak's early morning birthday sms brought tears to my eyes...tue yg balas pun pakai sms...klu call sure sebak n banjir plak pepagi birthday nie..*ahakss!!!*...then my adiks including yg faraway ngan kangaroo pun follow suit with wishes...n lots more ...cik syam..my frens......thank you all 4 remembering ..its so sweet...


blessed wif health, a cosy home, loving family, fulfilling job...i'm truly lucky..could not ask 4 more...tp yg x brape best tue its d 3o...no more twenties...hehh..horror je...dah tue...cam x caye je......rase2 smalam mcm baru 17..*wink*...

its always been my habit...resolution comes wif every birthdays...as 4 this 3o's resolutions.....mostly r personal ...but among others r try to b a good ummie to my 2 sons...more patient wif all their antics esp ariff's....a good, loving wife...and caring daughter n sister to my PaMa n adikS....wish i'll b more mature but not Aged..hehehe.....

thinking back...i recall d best b'day suprise ever was my 19th birtday( if x silap)...d one yg i had to frantically kemas d whole house 4 a said "kenduri"..sedangkan it was actually 4 my own besday suprise party...*cian x??*...all thanx to MamaNa...she's always great when it comes to organizing events.... Na,...akak was very touched with that one..n yup!!memang Wakena Beb!!...U truly made my day then!!!...wif all d guests n cake besaq...Ina xde nie...xde aah kek 4 me..*sob..sob...(wat drama swasta plaks)..*...one day i'll throw u one such suprise kay...*ntah biler tuh??*.......susah pe....*party nasi minyak aci tak???ekekeeekk...*

Being 30 n notty....i wish myself a happy n successful life ahead with all dreams come true....* smiling in prayer*

1 comment:

seLf rEstrained... said...

woi... mana aci party nasik minyak...well..i had my ways of making people misery before enjoying their own party ain't i ? had fun organizing it tho'.. kak mail me yer house number .. susah call yer hp banyak kali tak angkat... baik guna public fone aje..hehheheh.. anyway .. u ..happy b'day darling... dah tua.. and i need yer house address as well....mail me kay ??? azlina.ali@power.alstom.com..u take care sis...