Sunday, May 13, 2007

mum...mum...mum...MAK!!!

2day's mother's day....


Mak...happy mother's day....thanx 4 bearing wif me all these years....I pray 4 yer health 4 years to come....

( Hehehe..abah put nyebuks skali ehhh...)

M -is for the million things she gave me,
O - means only that she's growing old
T - is for the tears she shed to save me,
H - is for her heart of pure gold;
E - is for her eyes, with love-light shining
R - means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together,
they spell,MOTHER..
A word that means the world to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ijah...i am deeply touched and honoured!!!the feeling is mutual...Me .too .. I am proud to have u as one of my lovely daughters...Of course we have our ups and downs. Now u yourself is a mother..so u know how deep is a mother's love for her children Ijah..when you are a mother, you are never really alone in
your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice!!,once for herself and once for her child...BUT sometimes her thought may not coincide with her offsprings'!!!

love u always...and will always tegur u eventhough u r now someone's wife and mother...Once a mum will remain a mum till death do we part...mum tak BOLEH PENCEN!!!!