Monday, April 16, 2007

d reAsOn.....


i'm not much of a talker or even a blogger for that fact...then...y even start a blOg???....


my lil' sista is leaving for wOrk in sydney soon...she'll be there m'be a year or two...what i know is without any pending cutis to come home....*sigh!!*..knowing her...I know she will terribly miss Me..*ahaks!!!*..nOpe...my 2 lil' ones actually..her nephews....aRiff n aUfa.......

she has this charm with kids....from our youngsters days..she always have a way with kids & even adults...Yup!!she can b a sweet-talker...

Realizing that she might miss them terribly & miss watching them grow up....I finally decided to create a blog & promised to 'religiously' post entries in here for her to view...*Hmm...baiks tak akak nie??heheh*...this way...hopefully she won't miss out on her 2 belOved nephews journey in this world...


so MamaNa...u B gOOd out there okay...n do b nice if ev4 ( finally) mr Oil man pOps the question.....n then cOme sprinting back to the Big day okay..hehehhe...( U must be going ...*yikes!!akak sOunds like Mak now!!!*...it sometimes happen esp. when u r a mOm hehhehe....


thOugh my blOg entries won't be as chic like yers..I'll try my beSt to keep U up-dated.......take care ya!!!...aRiff n aUfa send kiSSes....

No comments: