Sunday, April 15, 2007

OutbUrSt!!!!!

d whole gang ( abah,mak all my adikS excluding MamaYa ( xm's cm )) went out Coffee-ing at kOpitiam...sesaje since mamaNa's leaving sOOn .....as usual my 2 precious tagged along....one trying so hard to sleep while the other running around non-stop...chatting along, my eldest decided to test my temper...he'd been doing it all day today...with mum here tired n hungry....he succeded in getting a tarik t'ga...hmmmm..much to d suprise of mak abah,...n me too actually....
i was not this short tempered usually....dunno why lately i'm so easily piSSed off....m'be too tired n all....but coming to think of it....my eldest son is fishing 4 attention since he has a small bro now where all mummy's attention goes to..( not really...)...Hmmm....putting him to sleep I felt so sad n guilty..watching his little eyes close gently in that small cutey pie face..i'm all shattered at heart.....how could i be so short tempered now adays...
he's only trying to get my attention.....cian die.....gotta try my best to keep the cOOl though he's trying hard to break me....help me gOd....!!i pray that he understands that i still love him as much before....nothing will eva change....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Ya...I noticed that new (or rather "hidden") character of yours...I was taken aback...where has the once soft-hearted daugh of mine gone?...Have time flown that fast!!!... that i missed to notice???...or is it the title "mum" that confer u the authority??? Whatever it is...my advise to u...limit the use of yr hands...better still don't use them at all when dealing with children... I know u will be a good mother 2 aufa & arief . May Allah bless u in everything u do..